Reservations & Waitlist
- While walk-ins are welcome, we highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- In order to reserve online, a positive account is required (note, classes can be purchased online).
Classes fill up quickly. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please add yourself to the wait-list. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email notification.
When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the wait-list.
If you are on the wait-list for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
Cancellations & No-shows
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online or call the studio to avoid being charged a ‘no-show’ late cancel penalty:
- Early Morning (6:00am) & Weekend Classes: at least THREE hours prior to the start of class
- All Other Classes: at least ONE hour prior to the start of class
If you are using a class package, a no-show results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $10 for a no-show.
Late Arrival to Class
NEW CLIENTS may not enter a class late. That way we can familiarize you with the studio, introduce you to your instructor, and ensure you get properly warmed up. For safety reasons and to get the full class experience, we cannot admit a new student to class late.
EXISTING CLIENTS may enter a Mixed Level or Level 2 class up to but not after, 10 minutes. Bar Move or Bar Express late comers may enter within the first 5 minutes of class only.
Upon entering class, lift your knees 30 times to warm up before joining in.
We proudly offer a 15% discount off all regularly priced packages to active military, students, social workers, and teachers. Discount is applied in studio only. Proof of ID required.
Discount does not apply to already reduced packages or sale items.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees, a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, borrow loaner socks or purchase trademarked Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Only water in a capped container is allowed inside the studio; open cups of water are not allowed. No colored beverages or juices of any kind are allowed in class.
- Cell phones & pagers are not permitted in class. No Exceptions.
- Students may not chew gum in class.
- We provide towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Please refrain from talking with your neighbors in class. Be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Congratulations! You are welcome to join class. New and existing pregnant students must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- To learn your modifications, please meet with the instructor so she can assist you or set up additional time to work with you before or after class.
Refer to Pregnant Or Post Natal for detailed modification information.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 15 years of age.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.