Introductory Class - $10
New to The Bar Method and want to give it a try?
It’s amazing how you can start to see and feel changes after only 1 class. Take our Introductory class for only $10. This offer is for clients new to The Bar Method Carmel Mountain only. Limit one per person. A pre-paid class will expire after 1 year.
New Client Special - $89
- NEW CLIENTS: Get Unlimited Classes for 30 days for $89! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
- The Bar Method Carmel Mountain studio provides an effective, fun, and challenging experience in each class while creating a community that is welcoming, supportive, and inspiring. Our Bar Method Staff (who we consider family) strives to do that from the moment you walk through the door. We are here to challenge and reshape your body, strengthen your mind, improve your confidence, and enhance your life through one incredibly targeted and effective hour at the barre. The result is longer leaner muscles, better posture, increased core strength, and an improved mindset.
We love new clients and we want you to love The Bar Method Carmel Mountain too. We have a 30 day trial package for New Clients for just $89! This includes unlimited classes for 30 days.
This introductory offer is a fabulous opportunity to become familiar with the workout, start to feel the benefits and see the results…at an amazing price! Take class 3-5 times per week and watch your body change. New clients typically begin to see results after 30 days of consistent classes.
The New Client Special is available for purchase online and at The Bar Method Carmel Mountain studio. Take advantage of this opportunity to enjoy a lot of classes at a great price. These packages are for exclusive use at The Bar Method Carmel Mountain location and are limited to one purchase per new client.
What to Expect
- The Bar Method Carmel Mountain is a luxurious 2,000 square foot studio with a beautiful locker room, showers and full amenities for our clients.
- The Bar Method is a unique workout combining isometric strength-training, the science of physical therapy and the elongating principles of dance conditioning in one full-body, butt-kicking hour-long workout. The Bar Method workout is widely recognized in North America as the best workout to achieve the “dancer’s body” and long, lean muscles.
- All of the Bar Method instructors are thoroughly trained to analyze and correct your form with a hands-on approach to assisting you into proper position, good alignment and safe and effective form.
- Because all Bar Method exercises are designed by physical therapists, instructors coach you through each exercise with a combination of verbal and hands-on corrections to ensure that you stay safe and enjoy the most effective workout possible!
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your first class to fill out paperwork, get acclimated with the studio and meet your instructor.
- Congratulations! You are one-step closer to flat abs, long lean thighs and a lifted seat!
What to Bring
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class start. New students who arrive after class has commenced will have to wait for the next class.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees, a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Bottle of water & towel are optional
How to Sign Up
To sign up for classes online, follow these steps:
- Click the Login button
- If you have an existing account, enter your username (your email address) and personal password, then select the day and particular class that you would like to sign up for. Scroll through each day to preview the schedule or click on the calendar icon to select a particular day. Click “Sign In” to add yourself to that class.
- If you are new to the site, click Login and then select “Sign up” in the upper right hand corner of the screen. You will be asked to enter your email address and create a personal password. Once you have entered the information, you can fill out your personal account details, sign up for class and even purchase classes.
- You may also sign up for class by calling the studio at 858.487.4227 or in-person at the studio if there is room available in class.
- NOTE: You are only able to sign up for classes online or cancel your class reservation up until one hour before that class begins or three hours for early morning or weekend classes. You may also sign up for classes up to 14 days in advance.
- If a particular class is full, you may add yourself to the wait-list. Should you be added to class from the wait-list, you will receive an email notifying you.